See the benefits of installing a natural stone driveway
The popularity of using natural stone for driveways in Dublin, as well as garden and patio paving is surging not only here, but all over Ireland. Even though natural stone is a tad more on the expensive side, there are reasons for its growing appeal.
- Installation – One of the biggest perks of opting for a natural stone driveway is that paving slabs made from natural stone are easy to install. However, you should still look for experienced contractors to install your driveway properly.
- Design – Natural stone allows for a wide variety of looks and designs. This will help you give your home an exact look you’ve been aiming for.
- Value – Having a driveway made from natural stone, or a garden paved with it, will add significant value to your property.
What are some of the natural stone options available for my Dublin home?
When it comes to choosing the type of natural stone you’d like to use for your driveway or in your garden, there are four main options:
These four variants of natural stone differ in style and color. No matter which one you choose, you’ll still get durability, low upkeep costs, and a guarantee that your driveway won’t move or sink as time passes.
However, this has to do with the installation method as well. At Master Paving of Dublin, we employ our knowledge and experience to make sure that, once we’re done installing your natural stone driveway in Dublin, it doesn’t move an inch. We secure this by using mortar as a base for the paving slabs. Then, we fill the gaps with a wet cement mix, which makes the paver perfectly solid.
Choose natural stone paving slabs
If you’re looking to give your home a unique look, and some more value in the process, there’s no better option than natural stone. You can use it to build a new driveway, to refresh your garden, or to give your patio a fresh, modern look. Whatever you need doing, Master Paving of Dublin are your go-to contractors for all your paving needs.
Our Previous Work
Actual Customer Reviews, Typos & All ;- )
How we work with natural stone
When it comes to working with natural stone paving, there are steps in the procedure that ensure longevity and stability.
At Master Paving of Dublin, we take time and perform every step with great attention to detail, so that you can be certain that your natural stone driveway or garden is as good as it can be.
- Inspection – First, we perform a detailed inspection of the ground levels, as well as their drainage. Drainage is important, as it allows water to go into the ground and not damage the paving. If additional drainage has to be installed, we will first consult you before proceeding with the process.
- Preparation – Next, it’s time to prepare your ground for the installation of natural stone pavings. We prepare the ground by digging it to the depth suitable for your driveway. The depth depends on the type of soil and the amount of traffic your driveway is going to see.
- Installation – Finally, it’s high time we installed the natural stone slabs. We use wet mortar as a base for the slabs. We lay each slab carefully, then we pour a wet cement mix into the gaps to solidify the paving.
Our three-part process ensures a strong end product which prevents weeds, but also eliminates water pooling, sinking, and cracking.
Prevention of these issues makes all natural stone solutions extremely durable and incredibly low-maintenance.
Our products – your choice
Master Paving of Dublin specializes in providing a variety of patio, driveway, and garden paving services. We can give you a sleek-looking natural stone driveway, a fresh posh patio, or outfit you with quality garden pavers that will lend your garden an air of luxury.
Catch a glimpse of what it is we can do for you by browsing our services.
Call Us to Get Your 100% Free Quote
There’s Zero Risk and Zero Obligation.
We’re happy to offer you a 100% free consultation and quote at a time that’s perfect for you.
Or Let Us Call You
Is it worth installing a natural stone driveway?
There’s a reason why natural stone is the option many homeowners go for when it’s time to invest some money into their yard. Whether you’re looking to update your driveway, or bring some style into your garden, natural stone paving is the way to go.
Nothing else comes close to the lavish look of natural stone. Its unique design and luxurious look really stands out in the world of paving solutions. Although the cost of installing a natural stone driveway or garden paving in Dublin is a bit higher compared to the alternatives, the investment is definitely worth it. Not only will it look great, but it will last for a rather long time when installed properly.
Should I choose natural stone for my patio?
You should definitely consider natural stone for sprucing up your patio. At Master Paving of Dublin, we offer first-rate service at a reasonable price, so there is no reason to not go for it. Natural stone is:
- Very aesthetically pleasing
- Very simple to install
- Very durable
What is the best choice of natural stone paving slabs?
We have plenty of experience with many different types of natural stone pavers. From installing hard-wearing granite driveways, to implementing sandstone to give driveways a unique vintage look, we’ve seen it all. The conclusion is – each variety of natural stone has its advantages. The choice depends on your design ideas and expectations.
Now, as overwhelming as all this may sound, you needn’t worry, as the paving experts from Master Paving of Dublin is here to help you make the right choice. We offer you a chance to consult with us absolutely free of charge. This is our way of lending a hand when you need it.
Who are the premium natural stone driveway contractors in Dublin?
If you want to completely convert your driveway and use natural stone in the process, you can always hire experienced contractors from Master Paving of Dublin. We serve all areas of Dublin, no matter if you live near Grafton Street, or you’re somewhere in Ranelagh. If you need quality paving services, contact us today and let’s see how we can help give your home a new look.