Hire the best cobblelock driveway installation service in the area
Master Driveway Paving Dublin is the leading driveway and patio paving installation company in Dublin and the area. We boast a wide selection of driveway and patio slabs in Dublin available in different colours, sizes, and shapes and a rich offer of different materials and beautiful finishes that can cater to everyone’s taste.
Cobblelock driveways are particularly sought after due to their charming look and affordable price. So, if you’re looking for a way to revitalize your property and enhance its style and functionality, make sure to reach out to us, and let us introduce you to an immense design potential and numerous perks of a cobblelock paving.
The benefits of a cobblelock paving for your Dublin property
Cobblelock, also knows as block or brick paving, block or brick pavers, or just cobbles, is widely used in the paving industry, and here is why:
- Affordability: Cobblelock paving is a great choice for all those Dublin residents who want to get an aesthetically pleasing driveway without spending a fortune on it. On average, the installation costs run somewhere between 55 and 75 euros per square metre.
- Its versatile application: Aside from being commonly used for driveways, it can also be used for patios and garden paths. You can arrange cobblelock pavers in a multitude of ways in order to build something completely different and unique.
- Cobblelock pavers are available in a wide range of styles, colours, and sizes, allowing you to get a customized look that goes well with the rest of your home exterior. If you’re aiming to achieve a sleek arrangement and add an elegant note to it, you can opt for pavers in black and different shades of grey. On the other hand, homeowners who want to diversify the look of their paving can combine cobblelock in red and brown as well.
- There is also a huge range of different finishes that you can choose from to achieve a slightly different effect and get more durable results. If you want to keep things simple, you can go with the standard finish. However, if you wish to take your driveway design to the next level, you can easily achieve that with a silver or grey granite finish.
Our Previous Work
Actual Customer Reviews, Typos & All ;- )
Can I install cobblelock myself?
You may be handy with simple construction work, however, cobblelock paving installation is a much more complex undertaking and needs to be performed by certified paving specialists. Not only can a poorly executed job cost you a fortune in repairs, but it can also affect the longevity and durability of your driveway.
Fortunately, Master Driveway Paving Dublin is here to take care of all your paving needs with professionalism and expertise. Our skilled and well-trained team of experts will utilise their extensive knowledge and state-of-the-art equipment, all the while following a step-by-step installation procedure that consists of the following tasks:
- Digging up the surface to the appropriate depth and handling any drainage-related issues that may occur
- Compacting the initial layer and adding a layer of sand over it
- Placing your chosen cobblelock pavers, creating the desired arrangement
- Filling in joints with silica sand for improved stability
- Levelling the finished driveway with a compactor
How long does cobblelock paving last?
To ensure you’re completely satisfied with the end results of our cobblelock driveway and patio paving services, we team up with the best suppliers in the area. Thanks to the top-quality materials we use and the exceptional skills of our team, your cobblelock paving in Dublin will withstand the test of time and be fully functional even 25 years later.
Is a cobblelock driveway expensive?
The cost of cobblelock driveway installation varies across Dublin and the rest of Ireland. While it can’t be denied that cobblelock is one of the more affordable paving options available on the market, how much you’ll pay for your cobblelock driveway paving in Dublin will mostly depend on the complexity of the design you want, the size of the area that will be paved, and the price list of your paving contractor.
Here at Master Driveway Paving Dublin, we will do everything in our power to offer you the best deals that meet both your needs and budget. You can expect full transparency from the very first day, which means that there won’t be any hidden costs and surprise expenses.
Call Us to Get Your 100% Free Quote
There’s Zero Risk and Zero Obligation.
We’re happy to offer you a 100% free consultation and quote at a time that’s perfect for you.
Or Let Us Call You
What is the best way to clean a cobblelock driveway?
Proper cobblelock driveway maintenance is necessary for prolonging its lifespan. In order to avoid unnecessary repair and replacement costs and keep your driveway in peak condition, you need to clean it regularly by following a proper cleaning routine. Take a look at these easy, yet proven, cleaning methods and learn how to maintain your cobblelock paving with zero hassle:
- Make sure that the area is fully accessible and decluttered.
- Focus on removing any vegetation and weeds that can appear between paving slabs and can be detrimental to your driveway if not handled timely. You can use a wire brush to remove any overgrowth and then apply a tried-and-tested weed killer to hinder any future moss growth.
- Use a specialized cleaning solution to remove any stains from your cobblelock pavers.
- Wash the area to remove any chemical residue and make your driveway look sparkling clean once again.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the best cleaning routine for your newly installed cobblelock driveway or patio, don’t hesitate to reach out to us in Dublin and the region. Our seasoned pros will be glad to share their knowledge and help you keep your paving in excellent condition year-round.
Where to find the best cobblelock driveway professionals in Dublin & beyond?
Reach out to Master Driveway Paving Dublin, and let us present you with dependable cobblelock driveway and patio slabs that we have on offer. Our services are available in the entire Dublin region, so regardless of whether you live anywhere close to Phoenix Park, in Rathmines, or on the outskirts of the city, you can count on us!
Aside from offering fantastic cobblelock driveway solutions all across Dublin, we can introduce you to quality basalt paving slabs and help you create your own personalized cobblestone driveway design. Visit our website to learn more about our versatile paving service and get your free quote!